Headlight Truck Game Cancelled

Discussion in 'Other Truck Simulators' started by 3dartpol, Apr 10, 2016.

1. 3dartpol

3dartpol Novist

0%
    In year 2005 when i had my website and forum i got contacted by Russian Developer CR team and they send me some screenshot and 3D renders for their upcoming truck game called "Headlight" they had planed to release it under year 2009. But sadly later i got contacted by them again and they said to me it will not be released and is canceled.
    I do not know the reason and i do not remember but if you see this game then you know it will not be released. Developer was: Russian Mod Group "CR"

They wanted to add 100 models of Russian vehicles, that you can use. The possibility of buying trucks, cars and buses. and a lot of jobs with special vehicles like a taxi, an ambulance, a dumper truck and a city bus,etc.

I have some screenshot left they had the Russian Zil truck.
    [​IMG]

Also there is better truck game called SPINTIRES™ on Steam if anyone want you can download the ZIL truck mod for SPINTIRES game at:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=636488949&searchtext=

Advertisement fulfilled by TruckSim.org.

2. Seven

Seven The Engineer Administrator

10%
    Media:
    World of Trucks:
    Favorite Truck:
    Peterbilt
    2009.. Long time ago now! Sounds like a good concept though, trucks, cars, buses and jobs for all of them! Pretty much an "Everything Simulator" that we all keep teasing about if SCS blended all their games onto a MASSIVE server.

• Like Like x 1

3. Max

Max Second In Command Community Manager

30%
    Media:
    Albums:
    World of Trucks:
    Favorite Truck:
    Volvo
    Sounds like a really intersting game! Shame it didn't get finished for what ever reason..

4. 3dartpol

3dartpol Novist

0%
    I had high resolution screenshots and renders for Headlight game but i can not find them it was long time ago. I think if i remember correct they had problem with game engine they changed their games engine to another one and they could not finish it. I agree it can give some Idea for Scs new truck game.
    SPINTIRES game is a good truck game too the developer had some license problem and i think they will not make any sequel.

There is similar game called "Rigs of Rods" a realistic multi-simulator. Primarily a truck simulator, it can also
    simulate cars, cranes, airplanes, boats, bridges, and any arbitrary construction.
    Rigs of Rods was developed by Pricorde from France uses Ogre 3D engine he started as hobby. There was many mods for this game but it seem mod website are closed.