Recruiting Join Dover Trucking Corp TODAY!

Discussion in 'ETS2 VTC's' started by ItzPheonix, Aug 11, 2018 at 11:25 AM.

1. ItzPheonix

ItzPheonix Novist

0%
    Favorite Truck:
    Scania
    Hi there, readers of this thread! I'm sure a lot of you are wanting to work for a VTC or else you would not be on here. I have recently made a company looking for administrators and ordinary Drivers who just want to drive! Once we get enough memebers I will set up a Discord so you guys can make friends and set up convoys without me or any other administrators. We are about just having fun and Truck with your old friends or new! I hope to see a few applications! We are based in Dover but you can travel the whole of Europe if you wish! Please join today!

http://virtualtruckingmanager.com/company/18869

Our logo is on the attatched file!

Thanks for reading/joining!

Attached Files: